IMPORTANT TRILOGY NEWS
Important Special Assessment Notice
Now that homeowners have approved the golf course ballot measure it’s time to choose your payment method for the $12,000 special assessment. A notification concerning the special assessment and payment options can be located here
. In addition, a hard copy of this notification has be sent via standard mail.. The forms can be returned via mail, email or in person to the HOA office.
Here are the key items:
- The deadline for selecting the payment method (pay upfront or use a payment option) is February 26. Use the form that is being mailed with the instructions.
- No payments can be accepted before your April 1st billing statement is received.
- Homeowners who do not notify FirstService Residential about their preferred payment method will default to the No Down Payment option.
If you have a question about the payment options or the assessment after reading the attached notification, contact Martha Fogg (Martha.Fogg@fsresidential.com
) or call the HOA office at 760-777-6059.
2024 TLQMA Board Candidates Announced
Four Trilogy homeowners will compete for two positions on the TLQMA Board of Directors. The forms, the ballot and voting instructions will be mailed to homeowners on February 15. Election results will be announced on March 21 following a count by the Inspectors of Elections. In order of receipt of the nomination forms, these homeowners are:
- Debbie Betts
Dale D. Tyerman
- Harlin Allen Cheatwood
In accordance with Civil Code §5115(b) and §5101(a)(7), here
is the link to the general notice.
Paperless Email Distribution Service
- Go Paperless! Email Distribution Services: Ready to go paperless and receive all of your TLQMA related documents via email? Then sign up to our Email Distribution Service. All you need to do is fill out an email consent form.
Is this your first time visiting the TLQ website? Are you a resident/member of Trilogy at La Quinta? To register click here.
Welcome home to Trilogy at La Quinta, the premier 55 Plus community in the Coachella Valley.
MyTrilogyLaQuinta.com provides information about the amenities and benefits of life here at Trilogy. Located on the southern edge of La Quinta with spectacular mountain views, the days can be as active as desired, while the evenings are quiet and often filled with socializing with friends and neighbors. Our community of 1,238 homes, ranging in size from 1,400 - 2,800 sq. ft. offers numerous floor plans to meet anyone's needs. Combined with our many clubs and lifestyle choices, including our fitness center, pools and spa with cabanas, and welcoming Santa Rosa and Coral Mountain Clubs, Trilogy at La Quinta provides the kind of haven that active adults desire.
Our on-site Spa is one of the best in La Quinta. Our Café Solaz offers a selection of healthy salads, sandwiches, burgers and drinks. We are a gated community but welcome the public to our on-campus Café and Spa.
To take a tour of our facilities by viewing our Community Photo Album, click here
- The John K Miller Group / Bennion Deville Homes is proud to be our Trilogy at La Quinta Onsite Realtor. Their office is located in the Coral Mountain Club.
- To contact The John K Miller Group, please call (760) 285-3642 or (760) 771-7538. To see what homes are currently listed for sale, click here.