IMPORTANT TRILOGY NEWS
- During their meeting on July 27, the TLQMA Board of Directors proposed: A rule change to the Design Guidelines to reduce confusion about the approved landscape palette. Homeowners have 28 days to comment on the proposal, which can be found here.
- Go Paperless! Email Distribution Services: Ready to go paperless and receive all of your TLQMA related documents via email? Then sign up to our Email Distribution Service. All you need to do is fill out an email consent form.
GOLF COURSE UPDATES - Q&A
- A new item under our Golf Course Updates feature box is our Golf Course Q&A page. To view the page and read all of the FAQs provided by the Board of Directors on this topic, click here.
HOMEOWNER EQUAL ACCESS
- TLQMA has provided a location on our community website for homeowners to share their opinions, both for and against, the community's proposed acquisition of the golf course. Click here to visit the page.
Is this your first time visiting the TLQ website? Are you a resident/member of Trilogy at La Quinta? To register click here.
Welcome home to Trilogy at La Quinta, the premier 55 Plus community in the Coachella Valley.
MyTrilogyLaQuinta.com provides information about the amenities and benefits of life here at Trilogy. Located on the southern edge of La Quinta with spectacular mountain views, the days can be as active as desired, while the evenings are quiet and often filled with socializing with friends and neighbors. Our community of 1,238 homes, ranging in size from 1,400 - 2,800 sq. ft. offers numerous floor plans to meet anyone's needs. Combined with our many clubs and lifestyle choices, including our fitness center, pools and spa with cabanas, and welcoming Santa Rosa and Coral Mountain Clubs, Trilogy at La Quinta provides the kind of haven that active adults desire.
Our on-site Spa is one of the best in La Quinta. Our Café Solaz offers a selection of healthy salads, sandwiches, burgers and drinks. We are a gated community but welcome the public to our on-campus Café and Spa.
To take a tour of our facilities by viewing our Community Photo Album, click here
- The John K Miller Group / Bennion Deville Homes is proud to be our Trilogy at La Quinta Onsite Realtor. Their office is located in the Coral Mountain Club.
- To contact The John K Miller Group, please call (760) 285-3642 or (760) 771-7538. To see what homes are currently listed for sale, click here.